Good data security means keeping you and your clients safe
Data security is critical for most workplaces, so we include it in our monthly packages. Professional hackers target offices hoping to hold your data ransom in exchange for cash. To control these threats, we start with the best security protocols and we also keep data backups in two secure data centres. We also plan for hacking safeguards to fail.
Also, a high level of security is built in to the Cloud Office system. Watch our 30-minute deep dive into the technology behind the Cloud Office.
Security included in the Cloud Office
There are many basic protocols every IT support company should have in place to prevent cyber attacks. Additionally, every IT company needs a plan for what to do if they experience a cyber attack.
Here are the IT security features included in our Cloud Office system:
- Multi-factor authentication
- Tested, working data backups
- Clients decide on per-user access rights to data
- All data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Safe file sharing
- Configurable sharing rules
- A secure data room feature that allows safe sharing of sensitive documents with outside parties
- Antivirus and EDR (endpoint security software)
- 24/7 human threat hunting
We also have security upgrades available for clients who have extra security needs.
Contact us for a quick demonstration.