What it’s like to work with us
- We get to know your business and how you work best
- We standardize and secure your networks (it’s included, and lets us serve you way better!)
- We cloud-enable your applications to work from any platform (phone, iPad, PC, Mac)
- We help your work become more reliable, productive, and sustainable
- Great help desk support (we are local to Toronto and the west GTA – no outsourcing)
- Proactive monitoring and resolution – we see problems before they happen
- We can resolve many issues without interrupting your work
- Our goal is to reduce the time you spend dealing with IT by 50%, by working hard behind the scenes
- Emergencies happen – fire, flood, storms, hacking – an offsite backup server keeps you working no matter what
- 5 layers of security keep your data safe and secure
- We work tirelessly to keep your business working during crises, at no extra cost
- Reports on what we’ve done, and what to expect next
- More than quick IT fixes – our platform is about partnering with you
- We strive to understand how your business works so you can get the most out of technology
Who We Are
Inderly is an IT platform that helps businesses and organizations succeed. That means that we provide almost everything – network hardware, file-sharing, data protection, device monitoring, a friendly help desk – for one consistent monthly price. But we also provide guidance to you to make sure that you are leveraging information technology efficiently and effectively.
Colin Pearce is Inderly’s CEO.
Originally from Hamilton and now living in downtown Toronto, Colin is in love with all technology. Having grown tired of selling businesses network equipment they need, but don’t understand, he decided to create a platform that includes almost all required IT infrastructure. Now he can spend his time focusing on your business technology and how to make it better.