IT concierge for businesses in Toronto, Hamilton, and across Ontario
We are an IT support business for businesses and organizations in the Toronto area. Our comprehensive, all-inclusive IT support service is for offices with up to 100 staff.
“I have a passion for information technology and how it’s actually used. Consulting for small businesses is a great way to put that into practice. The market is a bit under-served by true experts. There are many good IT managed service providers, but there is a lot of bad advice out there, too. I enjoy working with different kinds of businesses and seeing how we can help.” – Colin Pearce, Inderly’s founder and CEO
A few examples of the types of IT support questions we address for you through our IT help desk:
- How do we add a new staff member to our IT systems?
- What computer monitor should I get to work from home?
- How do I share a large file?
- Can you help our accountant access our books?
- Can you edit my email account information?
- We got this maintenance notification from our building. Is there anything we need to do?
- What kind of computer docking station should I get?
- How can we digitize our paper documents?
- Can we restrict access to some files?
- Can you purchase Adobe Acrobat professional licenses for us?
- Can you send us an audit of who is using our software licences?
- Is this a spam email?
- How do I connect to Zoom?
IT support package and pricing
We include tech support and the Cloud Office system all in one consistent monthly package. Remote by design, the Cloud Office allows you to work from anywhere seamlessly.
If you are currently paying bit by bit for everything plus expensive servers every few years, check out our Cloud Office monthly package. It includes everything for one comprehensive monthly price, with no unexpected hardware costs.