Two-Factor Authentication keeps your work computer safe
We include two-factor, or multi-factor authentication (MFA) as part of the Cloud Office system. We use it because the overwhelming majority of security breaches occur when the bad guys either steal or guess your password.
MFA makes it extra difficult for anyone who isn’t you to log in to your work computer. It works using the concept that you need both “something you know” (your password) plus “something you have” (your mobile phone, your desk extension, or a security key).
We use Duo secure access technology. Even if someone steals or guesses your password, they will not get in. We set you up on Duo and we include this feature in our monthly package.
Our monthly price includes all IT support services
You are likely currently paying bit by bit for everything you need with big jumps in cost every few years for servers.
With us, you pay monthly with no unexpected hardware costs.
For Toronto-area businesses and non-profits looking for IT support services, we ask you to tally up your expenses carefully when you are comparing quotes. You might be surprised to find our overall price sits somewhere in the middle range.
$160/user/month INCLUDES the following costs you’d usually have on top:
- Your file server hosted in the cloud (usually $10,000-$20,000 every few years)
- Cloud Office – cloud-hosted work computers (usually $80/user/month)
- Unlimited IT support from our team in Toronto (usually $100/user/month)
- Microsoft 365 Business (usually $25.60/user/month)
- Wireless, router, and network gear for your office (usually $2,000+ every few years)
- Two-Factor Authentication (usually $5/user/month)
- Cloud Drive – file sharing and collaboration software (like Dropbox) with 12TB of storage to start (usually $27.50/user/month)
- Offsite data backups (usually $300+/month)