Help for internal IT staff teams: in Toronto and across Canada
Many offices have their own IT staff. Due to their workloads and schedules, in-house IT folks can often benefit from outside help. We provide guidance and support, helping with everything from day-to-day issues all the way through to emergency situations. We provide coverage for internal IT staff teams in the Toronto area and across Canada. Ask us about services such as offsite backups and disaster recovery, level 1 help desk, Cloud Office hosting, and special projects.
If your office needs some extra help without the cost of adding full-time staff, you might consider an outside IT supplier. We are local to Toronto and would be pleased to assist. Contact us anytime with questions and our founder Colin will be upfront with you about your options.
Our monthly price includes all IT support services
You are likely currently paying bit by bit for everything you need with big jumps in cost every few years for servers.
With us, you pay monthly with no unexpected hardware costs.
For Toronto-area businesses and non-profits looking for IT support services, we ask you to tally up your expenses carefully when you are comparing quotes. You might be surprised to find our overall price sits somewhere in the middle range.
$160/user/month INCLUDES the following costs you’d usually have on top:
- Your file server hosted in the cloud (usually $10,000-$20,000 every few years)
- Cloud Office – cloud-hosted work computers (usually $80/user/month)
- Unlimited IT support from our team in Toronto (usually $100/user/month)
- Microsoft 365 Business (usually $25.60/user/month)
- Wireless, router, and network gear for your office (usually $2,000+ every few years)
- Two-Factor Authentication (usually $5/user/month)
- Cloud Drive – file sharing and collaboration software (like Dropbox) with 12TB of storage to start (usually $27.50/user/month)
- Offsite data backups (usually $300+/month)