We replace your data servers with the Cloud Office, and we include it in your IT support services
We can’t promise Toronto offices can all look like they were tidied by Marie Kondo. But we guarantee workplaces have more space without in-house data servers.
Most offices no longer need to buy physical in-house data servers from their IT support company. Instead, we put your work on the Cloud Office system. Our servers house and process your data from a secure Canadian data centre. This means that your physical computers have less processing work to do, and you will not need to replace them as often. Conveniently, the Cloud Office also allows you to safely log in to your work computer from any device. Finally, the cost savings: you won’t be surprised by a big bill for server upgrades every few years.
However, it is possible you have massive files that must stay on premise (say, if you produce video). If so, we can tailor a tech support package to support you. Contact us anytime and our founder Colin would be happy to answer your questions about whether the Cloud Office is the right fit for you.
Monthly price includes all IT support services
You are likely currently paying bit by bit for everything you need with big jumps in cost every few years for servers.
With us, you pay monthly with no unexpected hardware costs.
We ask you to tally up your expenses carefully when you are comparing quotes, because you might be surprised to find our overall price sits somewhere in the middle range.
$160/user/month INCLUDES the following costs you’d usually have on top:
- Your file server hosted in the cloud (usually $10,000-$20,000 every few years)
- Cloud Office – cloud-hosted work computers, usually $80/user/month)
- Unlimited IT support from our team in Toronto (usually $100/user/month)
- Microsoft 365 Business (usually $25.60/user/month)
- Wireless, router, and network gear for your office (usually $2,000+ every few years)
- Two-Factor Authentication (usually $5/user/month)
- Cloud Drive – file sharing and collaboration software (like Dropbox) with 12TB of storage to start (usually $27.50/user/month)
- Offsite data backups (usually $300+/month)