Remote access for Toronto offices
Remote access is at the very core of the Cloud Office system, and we provide it to our Toronto-area clients. Many of us do work on a computer outside the office. We don’t wish to spend time looking for files. By moving your work computer to the cloud, you can easily access it from anywhere on almost any device. This means, for example, that you can move from your office desktop to your home laptop without even having to re-open your documents. Our clients appreciate the flexibility and savings. Thanks to the Cloud Office, as your IT support team we are also able to do more efficient updating, data security, and tech support work on the back end.
Our monthly price includes all IT support services
You are likely currently paying bit by bit for everything you need with big jumps in cost every few years for servers.
With us, you pay monthly with no unexpected hardware costs.
For Toronto-area businesses and non-profits looking for IT support services, we ask you to tally up your expenses carefully when you are comparing quotes. You might be surprised to find our overall price sits somewhere in the middle range.
$160/user/month INCLUDES the following costs you’d usually have on top:
- Your file server hosted in the cloud (usually $10,000-$20,000 every few years)
- Cloud Office – cloud-hosted work computers, usually $80/user/month)
- Unlimited IT support from our team in Toronto (usually $100/user/month)
- Microsoft 365 Business (usually $25.60/user/month)
- Wireless, router, and network gear for your office (usually $2,000+ every few years)
- Two-Factor Authentication (usually $5/user/month)
- Cloud Drive – file sharing and collaboration software (like Dropbox) with 12TB of storage to start (usually $27.50/user/month)
- Offsite data backups (usually $300+/month)