Office phones for businesses and non-profits
Between old school rotary phones and phones that work entirely on a mobile app, Toronto workplaces can choose from a wide selection of office phones. And we can get them working for you! We customize, host, and deploy 3CX VOIP phone systems for our clients. Modern phone options allow you to increase productivity and reduce costs while working from anywhere.
Please note: not everyone needs a new phone system, so the price is not included in our monthly package. Our phone pricing package comes in at around half the cost of most popular providers. Contact us for a phone systems quote, and feel free to take a look at our other services below.
Our monthly price includes all IT support services
You are likely currently paying bit by bit for everything you need with big jumps in cost every few years for servers.
With us, you pay monthly with no unexpected hardware costs.
For Toronto-area businesses and non-profits looking for IT support services, we ask you to tally up your expenses carefully when you are comparing quotes. You might be surprised to find our overall price sits somewhere in the middle range.
$160/user/month INCLUDES the following costs you’d usually have on top:
- Your file server hosted in the cloud (usually $10,000-$20,000 every few years)
- Cloud Office – cloud-hosted work computers (usually $80/user/month)
- Unlimited IT support from our team in Toronto (usually $100/user/month)
- Microsoft 365 Business (usually $25.60/user/month)
- Wireless, router, and network gear for your office (usually $2,000+ every few years)
- Two-Factor Authentication (usually $5/user/month)
- Cloud Drive – file sharing and collaboration software (like Dropbox) with 12TB of storage to start (usually $27.50/user/month)
- Offsite data backups (usually $300+/month)