IT concierge for non-profits in Toronto and the GTA
We are an IT support and services company for non-profits in the Toronto area. Our comprehensive, all-inclusive IT concierge service is for offices with 15-100 staff.
“My work with non-profits is similar to my work with small businesses. I have a passion for finding the best, most practical solutions to tricky problems. For non-profits, there is a whole eco-system of products available for free (or discounted), but we always have to look at the bigger picture to make sure we are getting the best value for our clients and their mission.” – Colin Pearce, Inderly’s founder and CEO
A few examples of the types of questions we address for you
- How do we add a new staff member to our IT systems?
- What computer monitor should I get to work from home?
- How do I share a large file?
- Can you help our accountant access our books?
- Can you edit my email account information?
- We got this maintenance notification from our building. Is there anything we need to do?
- What kind of computer docking station should I get?
- How can we digitize our paper documents?
- Can we restrict access to some files?
- Can you purchase Adobe Acrobat professional licenses for us?
- Can you send us an audit of who is using our software licences?
- Is this a spam email?
- How do I connect to Zoom?
We include tech support, essential IT hardware and software, and the Cloud Office system all in one consistent monthly package. Remote by design, the Cloud Office allows you to work from anywhere seamlessly.
If you are currently paying bit by bit for everything plus expensive servers every few years, check out our Cloud Office monthly package. It includes everything for one comprehensive monthly price, with no unexpected hardware costs.